Having troubles with your Certificate not being Registered on the Government Database System? We can help. . .
NEW -> Pay FULL or Pay HALF DEPOSIT for email copy then pay HALF BALANCE for hard copy NEW -> FREE DELIVERY NEW -> ID cards, CV's, PBF's, Driver's Licences !!!
Now you can Register your Certificate on the System within just a few days. Our professional team ensures that you get the best results IMMEDIATELY and our products are excellent and professional. RegisterMatricCertificates.com is the ONLY on-line store in South Africa that offers this service!
Only 2 easy steps via email:
1 - Fill in and send your order form then wait to be contacted by email.
2 - Pay and email proof of payment then get results.
> > > SALE!!! - PRICES HAVE BEEN CUT TO HELP YOUR POCKET < < <
- NEW - ID Cards -> R4000
- NEW - ICV's & Cover Letters -> R450
- NEW - Fitness Certificates -> R800
- NEW - ANC Progressive Business Forum (PBF) -> R950
- REGISTERED Matric Certificates (Certificate and Registration) -> R1800
- Matric Certificates ONLY (NO Registration) –> R900
- Matric Registrations ONLY (NO Certificate) -> R1200
- Matric Statements ONLY –> R850
- Other Certificate Registrations ONLY (NO Certificate) -> R1800
- ITC / RCS Clearances -> R3500 (4 to 7 working days)
- Registered Birth/Death/Marriage Certificates -> R2000
- Registered Trade Certificates -> R2800
- Registered Diplomas -> R2800
- Registered Degrees -> R3500
- Driver’s Licences -> R3500
- Sworn Affidavits (fill you own details) –> R800
- N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6 -> R1200-R2800(add R1600 for registration)
- SAMTRAC -> R1200
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) -> R1500
- HPSCA (Medical & Health) -> R1200
- BEE Certificates -> R1500
- REGISTERED Trade Certificates (Red Seal) -> R2500
1 - Matric Certificate AND Registration:
We make a Matric Certificate to your needs AND get it Registered on the South African Government Database System!
2 - Registration ONLY (of just about any certificate you already have):
We only Register your EXISTING certificate on the South African Government Database System!
3 - Matric Certificate ONLY (no registration):
We make a Matric Certificate to your needs and you DON'T want it registered.
4 - Almost ANY Other Certificate (with/without registration):
We make just about any other Certificate and you can choose to have it registered or not.
5 - Clearing of your name from ITC/RCS:
We remove your name from bad debt records and readjust your score so you can have a Clean Start.
What must you do?
- Click on the 'ORDER' box and fill in the form COMPLETELY.
- Wait for us to contact you via email (EVERYTHING is done very privately and discreetly)
- After checking your order to see if you are satisfied, you pay.
- You get your order.
How do you Pay?
You pay at any PEP stores or local SPAR with your South African ID Book and your cell phone number then you email me a photo of your receipt (till slip) and the 4-digit pin number as proof of payment or you can pay via FNB's e-Wallet or NEDBANK's iMali.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will the Matric Certificate take?
The matric certificate is already finished when you see the sample. Once proof of payment is received, it is posted to you which usually takes around 2 to 6 business days (after proof of payment) depending on your area and unless you have specified and paid for a faster delivery. (Postnet to Postnet is highly recommended so that it does not get lost)
How long will the Registration take?
Our registering of certificates take about 4 to 7 business days (after proof of payment) to be placed on the system.
How will I know if it is Registered on the System?
After the Registration period, you can either ask for a statement or request a replacement certificate.
Will my Matric Certificate look real?
At RegisterMatricCertificates.com, our matric certificates look very real. Ask a stranger to look at it and he will tell you.
*NOTICE* - Anyone caught copying RegisterMatricCertificates.com, or using our trademarked/copyrighted text and/or images without permission will be reported to their billing company, their hosting company, and any other related companies for account closure. We will also follow up with a copyright infringement lawsuit in accordance with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).